"Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors."-HST

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Life Online

Hey to everyone from Life Online,
Here is my humble blogspace. I created it last semester for a research seminar on Visual Culture with Alex Juhasz. Its mostly academicish stuff pertaining to visual culture and all that suggests. I've got some stuff to do with life online on here, check out my final project blog for Visual Research Methods if you would like, redundantstories.blogspot.com. Its about digital stories, good stuff. I look forward to working with all of you!

Buenos noches,
Sam

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait for more of your musings.
    Thank you for being such an intellectual.
    In this desiccated land of ignorance, you are an oasis of epic proportions.

    ReplyDelete